Those that wish to modify their tickets for the 2020-2021 season should contact the DSO by June 30, 2021 to request a tax-deductible donation of their tickets, exchange their tickets for a gift certificate that can be used for future performances, or ask for a refund.
Ticket options include:
- Donate: Help keep the music playing by joining countless others in making a tax-deductible donation of your tickets back to the DSO, and get a free drink on us when you return to The Max.
- Exchange: Plan to enjoy live music in the future by exchanging your tickets for a gift certificate that can be used for DSO events at any time, including in future seasons.
- Refund: Request a refund to your original form of payment by June 30, 2021.
To make your request:
- Call the Box Office at 313.576.5111, Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 4 PM
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your request by clicking here
Welcome! Whether you’ve visited us before, or it’s your first time attending, you’ll find some helpful information about the concert experience here.
The Box Office is open daily Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM, plus two hours prior to concerts. You can reach the Box Office by calling 313.576.5111 or visiting in person (3711 Woodward Avenue, Detroit).