Unlock the entire season for just $25 with a Student Soundcard Membership!
A Soundcard Student Membership unlocks the entire season for just $25. More than 45 different classical, pops, and jazz programs and 100 performance dates are yours. Students from 5 to 95 are eligible; you just need a valid student ID.
How does it work?
It’s pretty simple: Purchase a Soundcard Membership for just $25, and you instantly unlock complimentary tickets for the entire season. You choose from the best available seats: from the upper balcony to the main floor!
Membership valid September 1, 2019 through August 31, 2020
Purchase the best-available ticket beginning two weeks before every performance*
Free food and drinks with Soundcard Rewards
Print your Soundcard Rewards Card and visit the Patron Services Center (located on the 2nd Floor Atrium right at the top of the main staircase) to get your card punched. Click here to print your Rewards Card.
3 Punches: Get one FREE snack or non-alcoholic beverage.
6 Punches: Bring any one (1) guest to a Soundcard eligible performance.
10 Punches: Bring any one (1) guest again!
20 Punches: Receive half off next season’s Soundcard!
*Complimentary tickets can be reserved beginning two weeks prior to each performance. Restrictions apply. Availability is limited and seating is at the discretion of the Box Office.
A Soundcard membership provides you with one ticket to any eligible concert.
For each concert you reserve a ticket for, bring up to two guests with you for $5 per guest! Make sure you reserve your ticket first, then purchase your companion ticket(s) through the Box Office.
- Log into your DSO Account: this is how we know to give you your complimentary tickets!
To log in, click on "My Account," located at the top of your mobile device screen, or bottom left on desktops.
- Once in "My Account," enter your email address and password and you’ll be logged in!
- You can find the entire list of concerts by clicking on the "Events & Tickets" section in the menu, followed by "Full Calendar," which is at the top of the list. Most concerts are eligible for Soundcard tickets. You'll see this marked by the little "S" icon on each concert: Click the red "Buy Tickets" button and you will be taken to a page to choose your seats. You should see each section within Orchestra Hall and your special Soundcard ticket price to the right.
- Choose your seating preference after clicking "Continue to Seat Selection" and then click "Add to Cart."
- Once finished shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button in the shopping cart and complete your purchase.
- The Box Office will print your ticket(s) and they'll be waiting for you to pick up at Will Call when you arrive at your event.
Come to Will Call where your tickets will be waiting for you. All you need to bring is your student ID with valid expiration date!