Enjoy a Night Out with Friends & Family
If you have 10 or more people, then you are a group! Whether you have a group of students, clients, employees, a Girl Scout troop, a college alumni reunion, or just you and nine of your friends, the Detroit Symphony Orchestra is a perfect solution for group outings. We provide your group with entertainment (there are over 300 performances each year at The Max), a host of dining options, and much more.
Why attend as a group?
Discounts of 10% to 30% are offered for most concerts, and we offer special discounts for students and seniors. Group leaders may receive one complimentary ticket.
Let us help choose the best performance for your group. Through Group Sales, you receive personalized assistance and you can make seat reservations without making a full payment.
We can help you plan a reception, lunch or dinner at The Max. We can accommodate groups of any size.
Receive advance notice of concerts and on-sale dates for performances including the DSO’s annual Salute to America and DSO Summer Concerts at the Edsel & Eleanor Ford House.
Planning your outing is easy!
• Select a date and call 313.576.5130.
• Reserve tickets. No payment is required at the time of reservation.
• Promote the concert to your organization (we recommend six weeks).
• Ask about menus and entertainment options for receptions, etc.
• Two weeks prior to the concert, pay for the tickets you will need (minimums may apply).
• Relax and enjoy a wonderful concert outing!
Select a date and contact 313.576.5130 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve your seats today!