“Thanks to Live From Orchestra Hall webcasts, lovers of great music have been able to enjoy our performances here in Detroit no matter where they may be. Through Replay, they can relive these concerts whenever they would like.”
- Music Director Leonard Slatkin
Experience DSO webcasts anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- More than 100 works available to enjoy on demand!
- Web compatible across all devices (desktop, tablet, and mobile)
- Browse our catalog by Composer, by season, or throughout curated playlists
- Content from more than 26 new concerts added throughout the season, available 72 hours following each Classical webcast
- Adaptive streaming quality up to 1080p high-definition video and 320kbps audio
- Program notes for each work coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Replay require a monthly payment?
Not at all, Replay is not a paid subscription service. It is a free benefit to anyone who has contributed $50 or greater to our Annual Fund. Click to make a donation
Are any additional apps or software downloads needed?
Nope! Replay is designed to work across all modern web browsers on any device.
Can I "AirPlay" videos to my Apple TV (or similar devices)?
You bet! Our performances look and sound even better on a big screen!
Will videos be available on Replay forever?
We have permission for most of our videos to be available on demand for up to three years after the initial live stream date. With more than 25 broadcasts per year, there's always new content to experience!
When is new content added?
New content will be added to Replay following our Classical programming weeks, by 72 hours after each #DSOLive webcast.
When are your next live webcasts?
Please visit dso.org/live for a schedule of the upcoming season.
Are Replay videos available in an "offline mode"?
Replay videos are currently only available for streaming on demand.
Who can I contact for support?
Please tweet us @detroitsymphony or send us an email. We'd love to hear your feedback!
Live from Orchestra Hall digital initiatives are presented by the Ford Motor Company Fund and made possible by generous support from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation. Webcasts are produced in collaboration with Detroit Public Television from the Alfred R. Glancy III Control Room.