How do I purchase tickets online?
• You’ll want to log into your DSO Account before you do anything else. This is how we know to give you $11 tickets!
• To do this, click on the "Menu" button in the top left corner (on your phone), then click "My Account." The "My Account" button is located in the top right corner on a desktop or tablet computer.
• Once in "My Account," enter your email address and password and you’ll be logged in!
• You can find the entire list of concerts by clicking on "Events & Tickets" section in the menu, followed by "Full Calendar," which is at the top of the list. Most concerts are eligible for $11 tickets. You'll see this marked by the little "37" icon on each concert:
• Click the red "Buy Tickets" button and you will be taken to a page to choose your seats. You should see each section within Orchestra Hall and your special $11 37eleven ticket price to the right.
• Choose your seating preference after clicking "Continue to Seat Selection" and then click "Add to Cart."
• Once finished shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button in the shopping cart and complete your purchase.
How many tickets can I reserve?
• For every 37eleven membership, you can purchase (2) $11 tickets.
Where are my seats located?
• You may purchase the best-available ticket. From the balcony to the main floor, the choice is yours.*
How do I get my free drinks?
• If you purchase a ticket for a Thursday night performance, you will receive one free drink pass. This drink pass can be redeemed at any DSO bar in the atrium. Limit one drink pass per ticket purchased.
*A 37eleven Membership is open to patrons 37 years old or younger. Up to (2) $11 tickets may be purchased for any Classical, Pops, Paradise Jazz, William Davidson Neighborhood, or Mix @ the Max Concert. Availability is limited and seating is at the discretion of the Box Office. Membership valid September 1, 2016 though August 31, 2017.