How do I purchase tickets online?
• You’ll want to log into your DSO Account before you do anything else. This is how we know to give you your complimentary tickets!
• To do this, click on the "Menu" button in the top left corner (on your phone), then click "My Account." The "My Account" button is located in the top right corner on a desktop or tablet computer.
• Once in "My Account," enter your email address and password and you’ll be logged in!
• You can find the entire list of concerts by clicking on "Events & Tickets" section in the menu, followed by "Full Calendar," which is at the top of the list. Most concerts are eligible for Soundcard tickets. You'll see this marked by the little "S" icon on each concert:
• Click the red "Buy Tickets" button and you will be taken to a page to choose your seats. You should see each section within Orchestra Hall and your special Soundcard ticket price to the right.
• Choose your seating preference after clicking "Continue to Seat Selection" and then click "Add to Cart."
• Once finished shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button in the shopping cart and complete your purchase.
How many tickets can I reserve?
• For every Soundcard membership, you can reserve (1) complimentary ticket.
Where are my seats located?
• You may purchase the best-available ticket. From the balcony to the main floor, the choice is yours.
What are Soundcard Rewards?
• Once you receive your Soundcard membership card in the mail, make sure to bring it with you to every concert! You’ll take this card to the Patron Services Center (located on the 2nd floor Atrium right at the top of the main staircase) and you’ll get it punched. For every concert you attend, you get one punch. The more concerts you attend, the more you get!
- (3) Punches: Get one FREE snack or non-alcoholic beverage.
- (6) Punches: Bring any one (1) guest to a Soundcard eligible performance.
- (10) Punches: Bring any one (1) guest again!
- (20) Punches: Receive half off next season’s Soundcard!